2600 Larsen Road
Friday, March 24 | 5:30- 8 pm
Hike, snowshoe or blaze your own skiing trail at Green Bay Botanical Garden. Then come indoors to enjoy homemade soup, bread and dessert and a garden-related presentation. The evening is finished with live musical entertainment. Tickets include admission to the Garden and snowshoe rentals.
Advanced Tickets: $10/GBBG Member; $15/Non-Member
At the Door: $12/GBBG Member; $17/Non-Member
Limited seats, advance purchase recommended. No ticket refunds.
Friday, March 24
“Cooking with Herbs” by Jackie Johnson, N.E.W Herb Society of America
Entertainment: SevenFunk (Jazz)
Please call 920.490.9457 to purchase your tickets.
Volunteer at the Event
This event is made possible by generous community volunteers that support the Garden.View Available Shifts
Thank you to our sponsors
Couples Bridge Marathon
Special Event Refund Policy
- There are no refunds on any Garden special event tickets.
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost, stolen or unused.
- Advance purchase highly recommended (when applicable).
- Tickets are not refunded for any inclement weather including but not limited to snow, wind, rain, thunderstorm, mud, cold or extreme temperatures.
- Refunds will not be given for dissatisfaction with any event, as opinions are subjective.
- Event ticket purchases are non-transferable to another event, Garden membership or Garden education class.
For more information, contact Visitor Services at 920.490.9457 or email@example.com