Thursday, May 17 | 5-8 pm
- Indulge in a sampling of delights from Green Bay area restaurants and caterers
- Enjoy live music among over 300,000 spring blooms
- Sip signature botanical cocktails, wines and brews at the cash bar
- Bid on breathtaking planters, garden art, restaurant packages and more at the silent auction through mobile bidding
Event takes place throughout the Garden. In the event of inclement weather, TasteBud will be held in the Schneider Education Center. Business casual dress. Must be 21 or older to attend.
Event registration begins April 2.
Proceeds support our environmental sustainability initiatives and help us serve over 6,000 children each year through field trips, outreach programs and family education.
Volunteer at the Event
Details coming soon!
Thank you to our sponsors
Special Event Refund Policy
- There are no refunds on any Garden special event tickets.
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost, stolen or unused.
- Advance purchase highly recommended (when applicable).
- Tickets are not refunded for any inclement weather including but not limited to snow, wind, rain, thunderstorm, mud, cold or extreme temperatures.
- Refunds will not be given for dissatisfaction with any event, as opinions are subjective.
- Event ticket purchases are non-transferable to another event, Garden membership or Garden education class.
To make your reservation over the phone, contact our front desk at 920.490.9457.
For event information, contact our Sales & Events Manager, Eileen Metzler, at 920.491.3691 ext. 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on opportunities for corporate partnership including sponsorship, contact our Director of Development, Marketing & Communications, Cindy Berton, at 920.491.3691 ext. 104 or email@example.com.