Strike a Green Chord!
Green Bay Botanical Garden is committed to making earth-friendly choices in our gardening practices and facility choices. During Garden events, please join in our efforts to preserve the environment for generations to come:
Bring Empty Reusable Water Bottles
- Fill and refill your water bottle at drinking fountains or hydration stations.
Pack Sustainably on Sanimax Concerts Evenings
- Use a picnic basket or a reusable grocery bag at Sanimax Concerts.
- Pack your food in reusable containers along with reusable utensils for Sanimax Concerts.
- Composting any leftover food waste in the Garden’s compost pails located next to recycling receptacles.
Leave No Trace
- Skip on the beverage napkin to help saves trees.
- Pass on the straw to reduce trash in the Garden and beyond.
- Drinks will be pre-stirred and served with compostable condiment sticks.
- Purchase a REUSABLE wine class for discounts on each fill.
- Compost your drink garnishes and bamboo sticks.
- Look around your area and pick up all personal items and trash. Dispose of your trash in the correct receptacles.
- Recycle any beverage containers in designated receptacles. The Garden’s beverage cups are recyclable.
- Leave your picnic area as clean as it was when you arrived.
- Walk on paved paths and picnic only in designated grassy areas, not in planting beds.
Learn more about our sustainable operations here at the Garden.