For your safety and the safety of our instructors and staff, class sizes are limited and physical distancing and other precautions will be taken during all educational programs.
Face coverings are required in all Garden buildings (ages 2 and up) and during outdoor programs when visitors are gathered in groups.
Ala Aldahneem, ALA, LLC
Series: Tuesdays, March 30, April 6, 13
In the spring, we commonly start to de-clutter our homes, garages and other spaces. We let go of items we no longer need and that only serve as noise in the background. Trust me, decluttering is an instant relief and it frees our spirits.
How about the clutter in our mind, thoughts, body and relationships? Are they noise that drain your energy? Do you want to let go of things that consume your thoughts and serve as a distraction from setting positive intentions?
- We owe it to ourselves to declutter the things in our life that cause negativity. Imagine how your house would look, if you didn’t declutter consistently. What a mess that would be. It is our responsibility to clean the unnecessary mental clutter so we can be freer in our lives – just let it go!
- Free yourself by resetting your priorities, you will have a clear mind that will not only help with decision making, but also help you think more clearly.
- Who is with me and ready to free their mind?
*this is a small-group coaching series
Ala Aldahneem is the principal of ALA, LLC, a Green Bay-based business advisory and life coach practice. Ala is passionate about inspiring others and helping them reach their goals.
- As a business coach, Ala is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs turn their ideas into reality.
- As a life coach, Ala is committed to helping clients bring out the best in themselves.
Please be aware that all programs, events and policies are subject to change as the situation with the COVID–19 pandemic evolves. Watch for the latest updates via email, Facebook and our website.
Don’t delay! Register right away as classes may fill quickly. We also value our instructors’ time, so classes may risk being canceled due to low early enrollment. Thank you!
After You Register
We will contact you the week of the program to confirm your enrollment. Please dress according to the weather for all outdoor programs. No rain or snow dates are planned. Classes open one half-hour before starting time.
Cancelations & Refunds
Classes canceled due to low enrollment or hazardous weather conditions are refunded automatically. You will be notified by phone if a program is canceled. In cases of inclement weather, call 920.491.3691 ext. 122 to check the status of the program. If you must cancel your registration for a program, your registration fees will be refunded if notice is received at least five days prior to the program. Green Bay Botanical Garden cannot refund fees requested on or after the start date of a program or for sessions missed due to student illness or other personal situations.
For more information, contact Linda Gustke, Education Manager, at 920.491.3691 Ext. 122 or email@example.com.