2600 Larsen Rd
Green Bay, WI 54303
This fresh dining experience showcases a four course meal in one of Northeast Wisconsin’s most beautiful settings, Green Bay Botanical Garden. This intimate evening will also be accompanied by an exquisite whiskey paired with each course.
During dinner in the Cornerstone Foundation Hall, enjoy an engaging and educational talk from whiskey expert, David Whitmer, head of quality and innovation for MGP Ingredients. David manages the master blending and reserve program for the distillery’s award-winning whiskey brands, George Remus Bourbon and Rossville Union Straight Rye Whiskey.
Whiskey Being Served
- Eight & Sand Bourbon Whiskey
- Rossville Union Straight Rye Whiskey
- George Remus Bourbon Whiskey
- George Remus Repeal Series III (Annual Limited Release)
- Course 1: Winter Spinach Salad-spiced bacon vinaigrette with walnut & pecorino.
- Course 2: Maple Rye Bread with Camenzola & Roasted Turnips
- Course 3: Oneida Nation Bison Ragout with white corn, rye berries & fresh herbs
- Course 4: Rye Flour chocolate cake with cherry compote
Only 50 tickets available!
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 6, 2020Register
For more information, contact Ami Christensen, Beverage Events Coordinator, at 920.491.3691 ext. 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.