As a nonprofit organization, Green Bay Botanical Garden proudly gives back to the community. Through our donation program the Garden annually supports local nonprofit organizations’ fundraising efforts and select community events.
The following guidelines have been established to assist the donations review process. While receiving and reviewing all submitted requests, the Garden makes a limited number donations available. Priority is given to applications meeting the following criteria:
- Organizations operating as a legal nonprofit organization with IRS 501(c)(3) status.
- Events open to and encourage public participation.
- Organizations or events located in a 75-mile radius of greater Green Bay area (including area of the Fox Cities, Peshtigo, Sturgeon Bay, Oshkosh, Manitowoc and Shawano).
- Submit requests using the online application form and submit at least four (4) weeks in advance of the event.
- Donations are subject to availability.
- Organizations may be awarded a donation once a year (fiscal year May 1 – April 30).
Examples of requests that will not be considered include:
- Donations benefiting individuals.
- Events held exclusively for employees or members.
- Donations that will be used as door prizes.
Submit a Request